Animals

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Shakir Manzoor Shakir Manzoor 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    marcel
    Participant

Does anyone else like to capture animals? I recently went to the zoo and got some great shots on the animals there. I’d love to travel abroad one day and get good photos of the wildlife.

biggles
    Participant

My friend’s dad once let us borrow his macro lenses and we got some really good images of insects. That’s the closest I’ve ever got to photographing animals (if you’ll pardon the pun). I’d quite like to, but there isn’t enough wildlife that I’d like to capture where I live.

John
    Participant

It seems like I’m always two seconds to late too capture wildlife. In he local woods, where I usually hike, there’s plenty of wildlife, but unfortunately they seem to notice me way before I notice them.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Avatar of John John.
    Tom Northrop
    Participant

Most of the animals that I have confronted with my lenses were camera shy….:-)

Sylvia
    Participant

My doggy is the only animal that I have photographed. He is so patient with me and sometimes dress him up for shoots.

Rich
    Participant

Animals…a big NO….I always have the feeling that the animal will pounce upon me after hearing the click sound.

Marc Wilhelm
    Participant

I like to take photos of insects and butterflies and magnify their image capturing all the little unknown details.

mikolaj
    Participant

I one time spotted a fox near where I live when I was out with my DSLR. I thought it would be pretty cool to get a closeup, but before I even got near it, it was ofF! It’s something that would be good to do, but I’d imagine it to be challenging.

lunar
    Participant

I’d love to do that Marc, and I’m currently saving up to buy myself a good macro lens. I love seeing the insects up close on camera, and being able to see everything about them so sharp and clear.

Shakir Manzoor
    Participant

i took this pic few months back .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attched files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.