Calibrating monitor?

Home Forums School of Photography Forum Calibrating monitor?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Sylvia Sylvia 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sylvia
    Participant

I have a Spyder 2 Express, and the ColorEyes Display Pro software. But I have no idea what to calibrate my monitors to for photography.

I’m not really sure what info you guys would need to help me out, so just post what you need and I will provide more information.

Sylvia
    Participant

duplicate post

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Avatar of Sylvia Sylvia.
    Rich
    Participant

I have been using Spyder2 Express for a while now, religiously calibrating every 14 days. When I went to print out my first 8×10′s for portfolio shots, they were all darker than I had hoped for. I had my printer person come out, and calibrate for me with her Spyder3Studio software, and my red/blue/green colors were way off! Turns out what actually looked grey, was blue/grey. What a huge difference! My prints looked so completely different after she calibrated for me.

I now have added a new calibration software to my “desperately needed” list!

Sylvia
    Participant

Well that is why I bought the ColorEyes Display Pro software, it is from a different company and it gives you alot more options.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.