Favourite type of images?

Home Forums School of Photography Forum Favourite type of images?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of lunar lunar 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    lunar
    Participant

What are your favourite type of images to take? Photo’s of landscapes? Still life? Macro Photography?

I’m more general and I’m always open to trying new things with my camera. Recently, I’ve taken an interest to macro photography but have yet to get myself a good lens.

carolina
    Participant

I’ve taken a keen interest to landscape photography. I’ve always admired it but found it hard to get really good looking shots and get everything I want framed right. I’ve looked at some tutorials online though, and have been producing much better results.

Rich
    Participant

Landscape photography, portraits are my favorites and however want to try my hands on different styles. Finding time is my greatest challenge amidst busy work schedule.

flash
    Participant

I don’t really like portraits as much. I do more still-life and landscapes than anything.

Tom Northrop
    Participant

I like to capture moods of people. One will be amazed to see the infinite ways in which people express happiness.

John
    Participant

My preferred shoots are urban or nature landscapes, it’s even better if I manage to capture shoots where the two meet. It emphasizes the contrast between what we created and what we created it out of.

Sylvia
    Participant

I love landscapes and portraits.

Marc Wilhelm
    Participant

I love landscapes specifically waterfalls.

biggles
    Participant

I like capturing urban environments. Recently, I’ve taken a liking to getting helicopter and air shots of skyscrapers and buildings. I love capturing the mood of giant cities around the world. Some of the photo’s you can get are fantastic.

lunar
    Participant

It’s been great reading all your replies.

I’d love to do that, Biggles! I’ve always admired air shots on skyscrapers, especially night time photos. Some of them look amazing! I’d imagine it’d be costly though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.