Photography and photoshop

Home Forums School of Photography Forum Photography and photoshop

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of mikolaj mikolaj 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tom Northrop
    Participant

How many of you feel photoshop enhances photography and how many of you feel otherwise?

Rich
    Participant

I feel photoshop takes away the originality of a photograph.

Sylvia
    Participant

Photoshop is like applying makeup. I think it enhances any photograph.

Marc Wilhelm
    Participant

Photoshop helps to remove any deficiencies in our photograph and thereby enhances its quality.

biggles
    Participant

I think Photoshop is great for photography. It allows photographers to adjust photo’s and correct little mistakes. Some people think of it as a bad software used for faking things, but it’s really for adjusting and correcting your images.

John
    Participant

I try not to rely to heavily on Photoshop, but often time I find a perfect shot ruined by a minor err on my part. This is when the genius of Photoshop shines.

biggles
    Participant

I’ve had to correct a couple of mirror shots too, John. When I say Mirror, I mean reflections on Windows etc… I always seem to get some reflections on window shots, really annoying actually. I end up just fixing it in Photoshop though.

mikolaj
    Participant

I think it’s a great tool, but I don’t use it too much on my photos. I agree with keeping my photo’s pure, but I sometimes need to use it to sharpen certain photos, or remove unwanted objects.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.